Demotech, Inc. ("Demotech") maintains this web site (the "Site") to provide information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. If you are browsing this Site as an employee/agent/member of any business or organization, you may download material displayed on the Site only for non-commercial purposes within your business or organization. This permission is specifically conditioned on your compliance with all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute or transmit other than within your business or organization, modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including text and images, without Demotech 's written permission. Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- General - You should assume that all material on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site.
- Risk of Use - Demotech assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site or any links associated with the Site.
- Ownership of Materials on Site - Materials displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Demotech. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the text or images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- Links to/from other Sites - Demotech is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Demotech may provide links to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. Demotech disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality, or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such links or sites. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Demotech does not own or control, or to people that Demotech does not employ or manage.
- Copyrighted Material - Demotech respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that its users do the same. Accordingly, you may not place any material protected by copyright anywhere on the Site without the express permission of the author or owner of the copyright in that material.
Demotech will promptly take down or block access to infringing or allegedly infringing material on its servers if Demotech becomes aware that such material infringes the copyright rights of a third party, whether Demotech identifies such infringement in the course of its ordinary and reasonable business activities, or through notification by a third party.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, and appears on the Site, please provide Demotech's copyright agent, designated below, the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site
- Your address, telephone number and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
Demotech Respects Your Privacy
When you subscribe to The Demotech Difference your email address is added to Demotech, Inc.'s electronic mailing list. Demotech does not sell or rent any data provided by subscribers. Information provided as part of your electronic newsletter profile is used solely to identify stories and features that are timely and interesting to you.
Each electronic newsletter contains an automated link for you to cease receiving future emails from us or to change your account information. If you wish to do this, please follow the instructions at the end of any of our information exchanges.
We will never share, sell, or allow access to personal information. Information submitted to us is only available for our internal use.
California Online Privacy Protections Act of 2003 (CA OPPA)
In response to the California Online Privacy Protection Act of 2003 (CA OPPA) and similar legislation, Demotech protects the privacy of our visitors, subscribers and clients.
Demotech collects personal information when you sign up for our newsletter, The Demotech Difference, Replica Watch make an inquiry, request a proposal or otherwise through client-service exchanges. This information includes, but is not limited to name, address, company, phone number and email address. We do not rent, sell or share personal Replica Watches information about visitors, subscribers or clients without permission.
You may review or request changes to any of your personal information, such as your email address, by contacting us at the address, phone number or email address listed below:
Demotech can be reached at:
2715 Tuller Parkway
Dublin, OH 43017-2310
Phone: (614) 761-8602
Fax: (614) 761-0906
Email: Email Us